Every year the arrival of the holiday season reminds us here at the office, that another season is just around the corner… show season! ‘Show season’ is what we call January through March when we set up our booth at travel and sportsmen’s shows around the country to tell people about all the cool things there are to see and do in San Juan County, Utah!
Just in case we have any blog followers in any of the cities we’ll be going to… I thought I’d share our show schedule so you can stop by our booth and say hello! (And maybe win some cool Utah goodies!)
- 5-8: International Sportsmen’s Expo– Denver, CO (Colorado Convention Center)
- 14&15: Travel & Adventure Show– Los Angeles, CA (Long Beach Convention Center)
- 19-22: International Sportsmen’s Expo- Sacramento, CA (Cal Expo- State Fairgrounds)
- 28&29: Travel & Adventure Show- Chicago, IL (Donald E Stephens Convention Center)
- 10-12: Portland Golf Show– Portland, OR (Oregon Convention Center)
- 10-12: Texas Home & Garden Show– Houston, TX (Reliant Center)
- 18-19: Travel & Adventure Show- San Francisco, CA (Santa Clara Convention Center)
- 23-26: International Sportsmen’s Expo- Phoenix, AZ (U of Phoenix Stadium)
- 2-4: New York Times Travel Show– New York, NY (Jacob K. Javits Conv Center)
- 15-18: International Sportsmen’s Expo- Sandy, UT ( South Town Expo Center)
- 17-18: Travel & Adventure Show- Washington DC (Washington Convention Center)
- 24-25: Calgary Outdoor Show- Calgary, Canada (Stampede Park BMO Centre)
We’re working on putting together some giveaways that we will be doing at the shows this coming year, these giveaways will be for show attendees only, so you’ll have to visit our booth to find out how to enter! If you live in any of the cities listed above and would like some help planning your vacation to SE Utah, stop by our ‘Utah’s Canyon Country’ booth and we’ll help you plan your itinerary!