- Every Thursday through Oct 27th- Monticello Farmers Market 5-8pm @ K&A Chuckwagon 496 N Main St (Hwy 191)
- Every Saturday through October 29th- Blanding Farmers Market 9-1pm @ The Blanding Visitor Center 12 North Grayson Parkway (Hwy 191)
- September 10th- Ranch Roping– Judged Events start at 1pm @ The San Juan County Fairgrounds in Monticello, UT. Events include: Reined Cowhorse Competition, Big Loop Doctoring, Branding, and Team Sort and Doctoring. For more information, visit: www.sanjuanranchhorse.com
- September 15th-18th- 22nd Annual Utah Navajo Fair– @ The Bluff Fairgrounds in Bluff, UT. Visit: www.bluffutah.org for more information.
- September 15th-17th- 9th Annual San Juan ATV Safari– Monticello. For more information, visit: www.sanjuansafari.com
- September 24th- Public Lands Day– Free Entrance Day in the National Parks! Visit the National Park Service website for other fee-free dates and a full list of parks and monuments.
- October 10th- Newspapers Rock 10K Race– Starts at Newspaper Rock Recreation Site (on scenic byway Hwy 211) and winds 6.2 miles through Indian Creek Canyon. For more information, visit: www.newspapersrock.com
- October 20th-23rd- Bluff Arts Festival– Bluff, Utah. For more information, visit: www.bluffutah.org